Sunday, January 04, 2015

Perpetual Calendar - UPDATE

HAPPY NEW YEAR! everyone.  It has been 7 long months since I posted on my blog.  I always sound like I am at a 12 step program when I post to my blog.  Perhaps I will do a separate post to catch you up on all my goings on but for this post I want to share a perpetual calendar I have designed and will be creating on my Ustream show on Monday, Jan. 5th @ 4pm EST.  5pm here in New Brunswick, Canada.  Once the Ustream show is over I will also upload the recording to my YouTube channel.  

Here are a couple photos of my completed project.

 ©2015 The Musicalscrapper

©2015 The Musicalscrapper

The photo corners will hold an inspiring quote or word on a 10" x 11/2" piece of paper.  But since the photo corners are 11/2" each the quote or word should be printed only in the centre 7".  

Here is a link where you can download the tutorial.  I updated this after creating the calendar on my stream to make the base in a more practical way.  There is also a a Silhouette cameo studio 3 file and/or an SVG file you can use to cut the days, months, and dates if you wish to use it or you may wish to create your own using a different font.  Perpetual Calendar

Feel free to share the link to this blog post with a friend you think may also be interested in creating this project.  

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the project!

Jean - MusicScrp
The Musicalscrapper




No comments:

Post a Comment